*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How Much Have I Made? - Update #1

This will no doubt become a regular update/slash/report on the site, but I was curious as to how much money I had floating around out there right now on the sites I've reviewed thus far, so I checked on them all to see and was MORE than just pleasantly surprised!

Two things to take into account here - first, these figures are ONLY for sites I have listed here on the Guide so far. So I have more cash out there elsewhere, I just haven't gotten around to listing those sites yet.

Second - I have been lazy, lazy, LAZY in my efforts lately because I've been so busy with putting the guide together and starting a new job, so whatever I've made here, which is for the most part from the end of February/first of March on, is a lot less than what I COULD have made. Other than the fact I have been pretty diligent about reading all the paid e-mails available to me, I've been totally doing this the lazy way most definitely the last several weeks.

And don't let the small and smallish amounts at each site throw you off reading... keep reading 'til you get to the good part (the grand total)!! It does add up!

So let's see where being lazy about it all has gotten me, shall we? Here goes:

ClixSense - $1.62 so far, all for reading 30-second ads, mostly from companies anyone would be interested in - Starbucks, Netflix, eBay, Sirius, etc. And since I upgraded to premium status, right this minute I still have 350 ads left to view. Easy, easy money.

MatrixMails - $0.44 for reading all of 38 e-mails and doing one paid-to-click thingy. Again - super easy cashola there. I did recently upgrade to the single gold account to try it out for three months so I do make a little more per mail now, but most of that total is from when I still was a free account holder.

FusionCash - $1.50 for doing two offers. I haven't done much with Fusion lately but then again I got a fairly big payout (over $65) from them last month, so.

CashCrate - $8.21 for doing offers and planning to do at least enough more to get a check in May, woohoo!

SquishyCash - $11.18 for doing offers and getting a little every single day I log on as an activity bonus. I love the activity bonuses some of the sites have!

SendEarnings - $8.04, which includes the $5 signup bonus, $1.50 for filling out a few surveys on the site, and $1.50 for having read 60 paid e-mails, a few a day. Paid e-mails are SUCH easy money!!

Inbox Dollars - $9.18, the total of which is for the $5 signup bonus, $1.50 for surveys on site, 50 cents for - I'm not sure what that was for, but something on the site! - and $2.18 all for having read 73 paid e-mails at a few a day. Again - EASY!!!

Hits4Pay - $13.10, which is for the $10 signup bonus plus $3.10 for reading 155 paid e-mails. That may sound like a lot of mail to read, but honestly, it's SO easy to do when you just read a few a day, and they come in steadily.

Deals 'n Cash - $5.30. The $5 signup bonus plus 30 cents for reading 15 paid e-mails. Easy.

PayCage - $2.02 is how much I've racked up for doing a couple of things at PayCage.

Cash Lagoon - $1.10 is my balance over there. Did, I don't know, two or three easy things maybe.

PaidYouSure - $0.24 for reading paid e-mails only (tho there's plenty more to do over there). It's just too easy to read a few of these a day and let the cash stack up.

Raining Riches - $2.00, which was the signup bonus. As I said I just haven't had a lot of time to really put a lot of work into most of these the last few weeks, but that's still $2 I didn't have before!

Freebies Junction - $3.00 waiting for me at this site. Woo!

MyPiggyBankCash - $0.50 for doing, well, nothing really. One offer that took a minute or two to do. Easy.

Daily Cash Rewardz - $0.28 from them pending for doing all of one offer that took a minute.

GetPaidTo.com - $0.50 over here is what I have for doing one quick little thing.

Keep This Change - $1.00 over here for... I'm not sure what but whatever it was, it only took a minute or two or three.

MyDoggieDollars - $2.22 already on my newest site I've listed here.

And worth mentioning also:

PCHQuiz4cash - $3.62 is the total of my winnings so far from taking their quizzes almost every day, and I can request a check at $10, woohoo!

So how much have I racked up since the last week of February or so, just for being lazy (LAZY! I tell you) and not really doing all that much besides making a point of clicking a few sites a day and reading whatever paid e-mails come my way every day?

GRAND TOTAL: $75.05 (!!!)

I'd say that's pretty decent for what has really been a very small amount of work and effort on my part, yep!

Add to that the $67.55 I already got paid by FusionCash and Gptreasure.com last month for what was maybe a couple of hours' work and effort in February, and that's...

$142.60 for not doing much at ALL the last several weeks! Not bad for extra pocket money and spare change, huh?!

Me, I like doing it the lazy way and - as I've been saying - really haven't had time lately for much more than that. If you're willing to put a little more work and effort into it, you could no doubt top that total, easy. Again, little by little, it adds up - just like all of the above!

So there's my first big update for now, and I'll probably make it a regular end of month update or something when I'm getting all my ducks in a row to see what checks and payments I want to get sent in the following month... as well as, of course, making note of when a site actually pays me!

So stay tuned, there will be lots more ahead in the coming months, but I just wanted to post a fairly thorough look at where I stand right now so you could see for yourself how simple it is even if you're only doing it the lazy way like I mostly am.

Back with a new site to post tomorrow - 'til then, ciao!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter