*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Sunday, April 6, 2008

FusionCash

FusionCash is my favorite right now 'cos... well, they've paid me! I spent a pretty short maybe four or five hours total in February on the site and got paid a little over $67 on March 10th.

The minimum cashout is $25, at least $15 of which must come from completed offers.

They do offer payments by verified PayPal, check, and direct deposit with no fees for any of the methods.

Referral bonuses: $1 bonus for every referral who confirms their e-mail address; $2 bonus when a referral completes their first offer; $5 bonus (forever) whenever a referral cashes out.

They were the first GPT site I really spent any time on and as you can see, I didn't spend that much time at all yet still managed to make nearly $70. Even bigger opportunities on this site if you can afford to do more than just the 100% freebies. I highly recommend FusionCash, join today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

Free Money at FusionCash!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check this money making site for myself and see if I can make any money =) thanks for sharing!

Miss Money Hunter said...

You are very welcome! Good luck and let me know how it goes! :)

Anonymous said...

can you make money like you from the uk???

Miss Money Hunter said...

Yes, every post here about a site states what countries it is open to. If you will look in the categories in the sidebar of the blog, there are categories labeled International Members OK, Some International Members OK, US Members Only, US-Canada Members Only, US-Canada-UK Members Only, US-Canada-UK-Australia Members Only. So those are a good place to start.

Most sites are open to US/Canada/UK.

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter