*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hits4Pay & Deals 'n Cash

I am a member of both Hits4Pay & Deals 'n Cash, but it seems I only get mails from one since I'm signed up with both (they appear to be run by the same company) so I guess my recommendation would be make more use of Hits4Pay (since it has the larger signup bonus and less payout minimum). I've been hanging onto the Deals 'n Cash account anyway just on the off chance something else comes through them. (UPDATE: After I wrote this, I found I had some separate ones at Deals 'n Cash after all!)

Hits4Pay has a (UPDATED 06/24/2012) $5 signup bonus and if your balance is $25 or more at the end of the month, they will zero out the account and pay you via PayPal. Same thing with Deals 'n Cash with signup bonus of $5, except with a $30 minimum payout, same as above with PayPal. (The FAQ still talks about cutting and mailing checks, but apparently they went to payments by PayPal only sometime last year.)

Deals 'n Cash is available to members in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. Probably the same for Hits4Pay though I am not positive (although apparently it is open to some outside the US).

Hits4Pay details:
  • Earn $0.02 per ad viewed, and $0.01 per referrals' ads viewed
  • Two referral levels (earn $0.01 per ad viewed on both referral levels)
Deals 'n Cash details:
  • Earn up to $0.05 per ad viewed, and $0.02 per referrals' ads viewed
  • One referral level ($0.02 per every referral ad viewed)
They send paid email notifications just about every day and I really enjoy doing them, it's easy and nothing I don't already do anyway. It'll take me a while to hit that minimum, but it'll be $25 I didn't have before when it's time! At this point, I highly recommend signing up with Hits4Pay & Deals 'n Cash both!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter