*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MatrixMails, Revisited

Things are really tight this month around here because even though I am finally working again, it'll be another month to almost two months before I have any significant income coming in due to a once a month pay schedule. I really need to find some time to do some more activities with all of the below sites & especially investigate the ones I haven't spent all that much time on further.

Anyway, I dug around in my car and found enough spare change to warrant doing this, so I decided to spend five bucks to upgrade my account with MatrixMails to a "gold" account for three months to see how that went and what the results would be. MatrixMails is one of the multi-activity sites with LOTS of different things you can do to make money, but for the most part I have only been utilizing reading paid e-mails with them.

That said, one of the big perks about upgrading to their "silver" or "gold" accounts is that you get paid more for those paid e-mails - in the case of the "gold" accounts, two to four times more.

Now, I have racked up a balance pretty steadily with MatrixMails as the paid e-mails come in pretty steadily - so far 35 cents for 35 e-mails at an average of about one a day.

BUT if I had already been a gold account holder, that balance would have been between 70 cents to $1.40 already instead. Sure, it may not sound like much, but every little bit counts! Plus there's more perks toward more opportunity for higher pay with the silver and gold accounts. The gold membership, as I said, starts as low as five bucks for three months and the silver membership starts at five bucks for six months, then there's plenty more options and packages as well.

Also, if you purchase the silver or gold upgrade, there is NO minimum payout (as opposed to the $25 minimum payout for free memberships). Another perk!

In any case, I will keep you posted as to how my tryout of the gold membership with MatrixMails goes. I really like the sites that offer paid e-mails the best because that's something I don't have to spend a ton of time on, it's easy as pie since all you do is read e-mail or view the advertisements, and all of the paid e-mail sites and other sites that offer paid e-mail send them out pretty regularly, in most cases every day. Yep, it takes a little while to rack up enough for payout but it takes very little effort and is something you can do for a few minutes every day and that's IT. How much easier could it get, you know?

(Click HERE for my original post about MatrixMails.)

I am putting together a little report of how much I have earned pending with all of the sites I have reviewed so far - as well as the promised look at what survey sites really work and pay and are worthwhile - so stay tuned for that coming up!

In the meantime, check out MatrixMails again if you haven't already. There's a bunch of different things you can do there besides paid e-mails (including, yes, play games!!!) to make some cash. Have fun!

MatrixMails - Get paid

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter