*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, April 11, 2008

PCHQuiz4cash

Here's a nice little freebie for Friday that you may be able to rack up a little spare change on, especially if you like taking quizzes.

Publishers Clearing House has their PCHQuiz4cash sector, with several new quizzes daily and jackpots on each one. The topics have a wide range, from things like Celebrities, Science, Music, and Current Events to more specific ones like, for instance, Johnny Depp or Saturday Night Live. The questions are usually fairly simple (or at least simple to quickly Google!), and you can request your earnings and get a check in the mail at a minimum $10.

I have rotten luck when it comes to jackpots and prizes - I won a trip to Disney World when I was a kid and a large Amazon gift certificate once, and that's pretty much it - so I hold no high hopes for winning any of the jackpots. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, no shock there.

But the good news is I have already won $3.40 after only about five or six days' worth of taking quizzes in the past month, so now I'm just after winning some more so I can request my check!

VERY IMPORTANT: Hopefully you have already followed my suggestions in the "READ BEFORE YOU START" post here on the site, but it really is imperative you use an alternate e-mail address that you don't mind getting spammed to register with this one, because once you sign up, you're gonna get slammed.

As stated before, Gmail is a very good one to use for alternate email, you can register multiple addresses if needed, and their spam diversion is really great - it may not catch all, but it catches a lot of it, and it's really pretty rare I find anything in the spam bucket that shouldn't have landed there.

So again, get prepared with the alternate e-mail, go sign up here at PCHQuiz4cash, and see how much money you might win. Since I'm not expecting to win any of the jackpots and probably won't, I hope you do!

UPDATE 06/18/2008: PCHquiz4Cash has changed their site and their format to a points system, where you can trade in points for a spin at a wheel with points and cash prizes, and also upped their minimum payout to request a check to $25.

UPDATE 03/02/2013: This site has closed.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter