*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, August 3, 2009

Got Paid Update #76 - YouData

Well, I have started out today horribly behind with no hope of catching up, so just a couple of quick things to post today.

First, my end of the month roundup for payments from YouData - I dunno, I might get back to posting them every week but since they pay every single Friday, I had thought I would just do one roundup post at the end of every month. Which is what this is. Heh.

I made 57 cents with YouData in July and I'm pretty happy with that. It's free money and I like free money best - who doesn't like free money? I do hope this program continues to grow because I love, love, LOVE reviewing the kind of quality ads this program offers for review. Matter of fact, I have found my sister's Christmas present this year from one of the sites they advertised, a company I didn't even know existed if not for YouData! Many of the sites they advertise are prime places for gifts for my family and stuff like that. So I do hope it continues to grow and get bigger and better, it's a fabulous concept but I understand why they have to start small at this time, probably working hard to get more quality advertisers on board.

And Here Is My Payment Proof for July:












If you missed my initial post on YouData and want to find out what it's all about, you can click here to read it. YouData is available to residents of the US and you must have a cell phone enabled for text messaging to be able to confirm your registration. Sign up today and you too can start getting paid every single Friday!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter