*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Quick List Is Now Linked

I wasn't gonna do this yet because I have been so behind in posting new (mostly PTC) sites, but someone was complaining recently that the blog was "too big". I'm not sure how a blog is supposed to be "small" if you've been blogging for nearly a year and half and posting most days out of the week every week, and my intentions here were to blog and update regularly with news and other info about sites in the community, not sit here as a "banner farm" site.

Anyway, all that said, I decided to go ahead and "officially" link the new Quick List of sites to here with a banner on top and another set of links to it in the sidebar above the list of blog post categories.

I mainly started the Quick List because I had several friends and acquaintances interested in getting into GPT/PTC/PTR stuff that weren't really blog readers, so that was a good way to get all the need-to-know info in one convenient place.

It's also turned out to be an unexpected bonus for me in that the way it's set up, it made what had become a real pain-in-the-neck job updating payment reports over here lots easier and lots less time-consuming for me, as all my payment proofs are now in one spot over there and I don't have to update every site's post over here whenever I get paid. Because of some technical stuff with Blogger and labels, that was getting to be a real nuisance over here, so the Quick List has solved that problem for me too.

So anyway, it's up, it's linked, if you don't want to wait for daily posts every day or sift thru the posts and categories to find sites to go check out, it's there. There are a number of sites on the Quick List that I have not yet "officially reviewed" here that I will be in coming weeks, so there will be some duplication for a little bit. Either way, you'll find all my recommended sites and programs on both now, here at missmoneyhunter.com and on the Quick List - enjoy!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter