*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, May 18, 2009

YouData

Happy Monday, and here's some good news - wow, have I found what so far seems like the best thing ever! I am crazy about this one and it's surely going to be a big favorite.

YouData is sort of a PTC - I guess technically it is a PTC - but different and sort of a new spin on the whole PTC thing. First thing I noticed was how impressive the website is - technologically and graphically, very well done, and also - very, very hilarious. These folks have a terrific sense of humor!

(UPDATE 06/24/2012: Be forewarned - after several periods of being active, then long periods of being inactive again, & then another period of actively paying, YouData has appeared to be inactive (with no payments to me) since October 2011. It's had a pretty long history of going inactive & then suddenly being active again, but just so you know the situation in advance.)

When you sign up, you'll create your MeFile, which is just a handful of questions, and then (to better how much advertising you'll get to see, I'm sure) a little later on you'll fill in some more specific survey questions (when you log in after registering, go to "Housekeeping" and you'll find it. Then you can review ads through the "Adget" widget on the site. There is also the option to download it to your desktop where you don't have to come to the site itself to view ads, but I couldn't get that to work - it works marvelously from the website though.

Now for the good stuff -

YouData pays up to $0.25 per ad viewed (in most cases I've seen so far it's been about $0.10 to $0.15). Normally this would raise some red flags, but this is not really your usual kind of PTC ads - this company is actually bringing major mainstream advertising to you, the consumer, and those major advertisers are paying you for your attention - for instance, Chadwick's, the clothing company, and Real Simple, the home magazine. My first set of ads included advertising from several quality major US companies I recognized.

There is NO minimum cashout and, in fact, YouData automatically pays you everything you're owed for that week every Friday by PayPal. How cool is that?

You are also paid up to $1 for every referral, as YouData pays you $0.01 each for your referrals' first 100 ad views.

YouData registration is currently open to US members only, though I read the company has plans to expand. You must have a cell phone with text messaging capability to register, as YouData will send you two activation codes - one to your registered email, and another by text to your cell phone (the site states this is the only time they will use your cell phone number for anything).

YouData is a new company and it's apparently getting a lot of national attention lately, which means it's going to grow, which means the earning potential will grow for its members. So if you're in the US and have a cell phone with text messaging, you really should consider signing up.

I already made almost $2.50 just since Saturday night, and this company has paid another member in the community I know, so I expect I will be paid on Friday as promised. I love this site! Join YouData today!

UPDATE 03/02/2013: YouData still exists, and has paid me many times over the years (though not since once last year, and a long time before that), but it has been all but totally inactive for ages, so I have removed it to the "Closed Sites" section unless there are some changes in the future.
.

2 comments:

Smoothoperator said...

wow this blog is massive lol....if there is such thing as a blog being too big.....then....this blog may come up to that status.SOO MANY POSTS!


Stop by my blog

Best Paying Online Money Sites

Miss Money Hunter said...

Well... that's kinda what happens when you've been blogging for a year and a half about the subject. ;)

If you don't want to sift thru all the old posts you might want to check out my new quicklist of sites - I'll be "officially" linking it soon, I just want to get some more of the sites that are on there reviewed on here first. The quicklist is here:

http://missmoneyhunter.webs.com/

Thanks again for stopping by and commenting. :)

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter