*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Sunday, May 17, 2009

New: Use Your ClixSense Balance to Upgrade to Premium

Just saw a new announcement over at one of my fave sites, ClixSense, stating that members may now use their ClixSense balance to upgrade to premium, if they have $10 or more in their balance. Simply send in a ticket to their support desk requesting this, and they'll take care of it.

Upgrading at ClixSense is an excellent deal - you get SO many more ads daily, if I had not upgraded last year I probably would still be waiting for my first payout! You also get paid five levels deep for every new referral (10 cents per referral), get paid $2 per referral that upgrades five levels deep - it's just a really good deal.

I have let mine lapse temporarily (though am about to upgrade again), but if I upgraded today, there are over 500 more ads for premium members only to view. At $0.01 (or more) per click, that's at least $5 and probably more!

And - upgrading to premium is only $10 for an entire year. Very good deal!

ClixSense is one of the best in the business. Join today if you haven't, and if you're already a member but haven't upgraded to premium, I always highly recommend it - and it's especially convenient now that you can use your balance to do that!

UPDATE 05/23/2009: I edited the information above as my previous statement that there were "over 500 more ads for me to view" was somewhat misleading - what the information on the site actually said was there were over 500 more ads for premium members only to view. Generally, when you upgrade at ClixSense the very first time, you will generally get 300-500 ads at one time, then a steady stream of usually 10-20 or more daily. On recurring upgrades, it will likely be less - but you also only get the ads for types of ads you have checked you are interested at the time. At the time I re-upgraded, I got about 22 ads.

I will always, always recommend this upgrade though. I have no doubt that if I had never upgraded at ClixSense, my balance would still be hovering under $5 with no hope of getting paid anytime soon, and the referral benefits are really nice. For only $10 a year, it's well worth it.

3 comments:

Curt said...

You only get the 500 ads when you upgrade the first time. I just did another upgrade and didn't receive any ads.

Miss Money Hunter said...

Yep, you are correct and I will edit the post accordingly. It always varies that first time you upgrade - I think I had 350 or so - this time I had about 20. But I believe what the site actually said was "There are 500-something ads for premium members to view" - not me only - so apologies if my previous statement was misleading.

I would, however, still NOT not do the upgrade at ClixSense - the upgrades at ClixSense, MatrixMails, and WordLinx I will probably always continue to recommend. I would probably still be far, far away from reaching payout at any of the three here a year later since I joined them, and instead I've been paid by ClixSense once, MatrixMails twice, and would have been paid by WordLinx once already if I hadn't spent my earnings there on advertising instead.

And am about to soon get paid by ClixSense again most likely. I have no doubt I still would be hovering under $5 there with no hope of getting paid anytime soon if I'd never upgraded, and the referral benefits are definitely worth it as well.

Miss Money Hunter said...

(Also should probably note you will only get the premium ads for ad types you have checked in your profile that you are interested in, so I would guess that the majority of premium ads available the day I upgrade were NOT in my interest area. Just as an FYI.)

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter