*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, May 15, 2009

Survey Sites That Pay - An Update

(Updated 09/01/2010)

UPDATE: NFO/MySurvey now pays by PayPal as well as check!

In trying to get caught up on my online money efforts and also working on a side project I've been working on a while, I got down to the survey sites that I have been a member of a while and been either paid by or racked up a balance with, and discovered that in the time I've been a little inactive in the survey arena, MindField Online has made some big changes with lowering their cashout minimum from $10 to $5, is now paying via PayPal, and also has a new referral program where you can earn per referral. I thought I had written here about Mindfield before but apparently I didn't, so there ya go!

In light of that, plus the fact that I've kind of given hope of earning anything much on some others (Lightspeed, ClickIQ tho I need to get back there sometime and try some more, Pinecone which won't let me back in LOL, & Greenfield Online... Greenfield used to be a good earner years ago, but now I never get anything but sweepstakes entry surveys and the money surveys are always closed even when I've just barely gotten the mail)... I decided it was time to update the Survey Sites That Pay info on the site and consolidate it all again in a new post.

(By the way, it turns out that missing $8 survey money I thought I had coming from ACOP that I decided I must have been mistaken about IS there after all! I guess it just took a while to credit to my account. I requested a cashout on it yesterday so expecting that payment before too long.)

Several of these have affiliate programs that are worth signing up for, or give you referral links to earn on. You can earn anywhere from 50 cents to $2 per referral on several of the sites below.

Anyway, without further ado, here is the newly updated version of my recommended Survey Sites That Pay (or that I expect to be paid by very soon!)...

NFO/MySurvey



  • $10 cashout minimum (reach 1000 points to cashout, 1100 to cashout by PayPal)
  • Surveys usually 10-20 points ($1 to $2) if you qualify & complete survey, sometimes more
  • Payment via check or PayPal
  • US members only, but have sister sites in Canada & the UK - see site for more info
  • Apply to join their affiliate program and earn $1.50 for every referral
  • Click HERE to join NFO/MySurvey if above banner is missing
  • BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

Opinion Outpost



  • $5 cashout minimum (reach 50 points to cashout)
  • Surveys usually 20-30 points ($2 to $3) if you qualify & complete survey, some more
  • Payment via check
  • US & Canada members only
  • Sign up for their affiliate program and earn $1 for every referral
  • Click HERE to join Opinion Outpost if banner above is missing
  • BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

MindField Online





  • $5 cashout minimum
  • Surveys usually $1 to $5 if you qualify & complete the survey, sometimes more
  • Payment via PayPal or check
  • Payments via PayPal made weekly, checks 4-6 weeks to receive
  • US & Canada members only
  • Use referral link to refer others and earn $1 for every referral that fully registers & completes a survey
  • Click HERE to join MindField Online if banner above is missing
  • BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)



  • Request cashout whenever you qualify & complete a paid survey
  • Surveys in varying amounts (I completed an $8 one in 2008)
  • Payment via check
  • International members welcome
  • Sign up for their affiliate program and earn 50 cents for every referral
  • Click HERE to join American Consumer Opinion if banner above is missing
  • BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

Toluna (acquired Your2Cents in Summer 2009)





  • $10 cashout minimum
  • Surveys usually $1 to $5, sweepstakes entries too even if you don't qualify for a survey usually
  • Payment via check
  • US & Canada members only
  • Click HERE to join Toluna if banner above is missing
  • BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

SurveySpot





  • Request cashout whenever you've qualified for & completed a survey and it's posted to your account
  • Most surveys are for sweepstakes entries, but has occasional $ surveys - usually $1 to $5
  • Payment via check or PayPal
  • US members only (NOTE: this might change soon now that they pay by PayPal)
  • Click HERE to join SurveySpot if banner above is missing
  • BEEN PAID: Since July 2008, I've been paid by SurveySpot - $5.00
.

2 comments:

ebele said...

Hi,

I can vouch for MySurvey, the UK one anyway, as that's the one I'm with.

I'm with ACOP too, but I find them reeeeally slow going. When it seems like they've forgotten me, and I them, they send me a survey almost to remind me of their existence.

Anyway, take care and have a good weekend.

Miss Money Hunter said...

Hi there, thanks for posting your comments! Yep, I agree - it seems like I get survey options from the others all the time (Your2Cents a little slower than the others too) but they don't come very often from ACOP. But I guess the good news about that is when they do, they're usually high paying in the $5-10 range!

I did notice the other day when I was updating some links and was on their signup site that it does mention you can expect to get a screener from them about once a month on average, I'd say that's about right for the screeners. I just don't always qualify for the actual survey in a lot of those cases, apparently.

I would love to get an invitation from ACOP for one of their focus groups as those pay up to $50! Maybe someday! :)

Thanks again for dropping by & hope you are having a great weekend as well!

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter