*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Got Paid Update #49 - Gomez PEER

Once again another payment received from Gomez PEER, the activity where my computer does all the work for me in the background and I never even notice it! The program basically pays you to do nothing except let them use your computer's resources in the background that you don't use anyway. This payment was for $6.49.

I'm pretty much getting paid by Gomez PEER every other month now, like clockwork. I should probably leave my laptop on more often and let it run on it too (and then I'd probably get paid every month), but my laptop's got some fan problems so not really something I can leave on for extended periods right now. My main computer is hardly ever shut off, so it's always making money for me in the background, heh.

If you've never read my reviews of Gomez PEER before, check them out here:

Gomez PEER Revisited - I Got Activated!
Gomez PEER

And check it out for yourself if you like - this is seriously the EASIEST money there is to be made if you're activated. The activation process can take some time (for me it was a month or two), but chances are you may eventually be activated if they have a need where you are, and you can still make money by referring people even when you're in pending or inactive status.

Last I looked, Gomez PEER is also paying DOUBLE to those using dialup instead of broadband, so if you are by chance still on dialup, you really should check it out.



Also - don't forget to check out yesterday's new favorite site, YouData - it's sooo great!
.

2 comments:

rracers89 said...

Still waiting on the approval. Love the idea. I do hope it get approved.

Miss Money Hunter said...

I have noticed that they don't seem to be activating pending members as much lately, so my guess is that right now they are probably saturated with active members in that particular market (I would guess broadband users in the U.S.). But that could always change, so hang in there!

The fact that they're paying double for dialup users almost makes me want to get some cheap dialup Internet and hook my old computer up to it, except I think that computer's about dead anyway, sigh.

Good luck and hang in there, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter