*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gomez PEER

Something a little different for today's moneymaker! Gomez PEER is a secure, Java-based application that runs in the background of your PC that combines the spare capacity of PCs around the world to measure the performance of Web sites, basically making use of background resources your computer doesn't use anyway.

If you are approved to become active in the program, you will be credited for your online time and work processed approximately every 15 minutes that the application is running. If you are active and your earnings are $5 or over at the end of the month, they pay you for it!

I had read lots and lots of good stuff about it from other users who are active and getting paid so I thought I would check it out, though naturally I was a little wary because I really don't like downloading and running stuff unless I'm certain it's secure. But after reading their very, very extensive FAQ, and having read so much positive from other users, I decided to try it.

I was also concerned because I have an older and getting outdated PC that is rather overloaded as it is, so I had some concerns about whether this application running in the background would slow down my system. Even though the FAQ pretty much assured that it wouldn't, I still had my doubts simply because I've had a lot of issues with my computer lately.

Alas, no worries! It doesn't slow things down at all and I rarely even notice it's there. I've now got it running on my desktop and laptop both.

Once you read the FAQ (be sure and read it thoroughly, it will answer most of your questions) and sign up, download, and install the program, you will remain in "Pending" status a while though as long as you're running the PEER, it will accrue potential earnings. They review about every 7-10 days to take on new active peers, but even in pending status you can earn money in referral bonuses for referring family and friends and get paid once you and they become active.

And if you're one of those who leaves your computer on most of the time, it can literally make money for you while you are at work, class, or asleep! Payment is monthly and (if you've made the $5 minimum) by PayPal, Moneybookers, or Alipay. You can make up to a maximum of $45 per month.

Right now they are especially looking for new members with computers/connections at all speeds in these countries: United States, China, Germany, United Kingdom, Korea, Japan, Mexico, Australia, Canada, and anywhere in South America - but it's still worth a try signing up if you are from another country not listed.

Also, they are apparently very much in need of users with dialup access at present, so if you are on dialup, that's probably a sure bet of getting approved as active right now!

I figure since it's safe, is not affecting my computers' performance (which again was a big issue with me since I have performance issues right now as it is), and is using resources of my computer that I don't generally use anyway, why not make a little extra cash with it, right? Looking forward to seeing how things pan out using the PEER.

So if this sounds interesting to you, check out Gomez PEER further & sign up if you like! And good luck!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof



No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter