*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

QuickRewards

I need to get a little better organized, because I somehow accidentally stuck my link to QuickRewards in the wrong place, and just recently found it via another list of stuff I had 'cause I discovered I had earned some change through mails from QuickRewards. Oops!

QuickRewards is another one with a lot of good word of mouth and favorable comments out there on the 'Net. Some of the big pluses about it is the fact that there's a LOT of very different stuff you can do, on site and off, to earn cash and other goodies. It also has a number guessing game & a trivia game that you can play daily that I like a bunch.

There are different earnings for different things on the site - you can rack up cash, points (which you can redeem for cash in 100 point increments), and tokens (redeemable for prizes). At 100, the points will automatically turn to cash and I've watched my balance go up a couple of cents just in a day this week that way. They have paid mail and paid to click (PTC) opportunities as well.

QuickRewards has no minimum cashout by PayPal and can be requested anytime ($5-25 cashout minimum for gift certificates). Payment is usually within 24-48 hours. They also offer gift certificate options. QuickRewards members must be from the US, UK, or Canada only.

QuickRewards has been awarded the Diamond Seal of Approval from BeenPaid.com.

This site is a little different from the rest and there's definitely a LOT you can do, so go check out QuickRewards today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter