*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Got Paid Update #44 - Gomez PEER

Received my December payment from Gomez PEER the other day for $5.72, and was happy to see that show up. It had occurred to me sometime in January that I hadn't gotten paid yet, and I knew I was supposed to.

When I went by there on my rounds at the end of January, I noticed they had apparently made some revisions to their website and PEER accounts, and I discovered my PayPal info was now missing, so I had to re-enter it. Lo and behold, my payment for December showed up soon after.

So if you are an active PEER, be sure and check your account info on their website so the same won't happen to you when it's time to get paid!

Payments from Gomez PEER have been consistent and I'm getting paid about every other month now - hope to see that increase to every month eventually. It's great, though - all for doing nothing but letting my computer do stuff in the background that I never notice!

If you never read my reviews of Gomez PEER before, check them out here:

Gomez PEER Revisited - I Got Activated!
Gomez PEER

And check it out for yourself if you like - this is seriously the EASIEST money there is to be made, if you can get activated! Good luck!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter