*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Got Paid Update #43 - GetCashDollars

Had a super nice surprise last week, two days after end-of-month cashout, when I received my January payment from GetCashDollars on February 2nd! It was really great to get paid so quickly this month, that was the only GPT site I withdrew from at the end of the month and I kinda needed it, so that was a big bonus!

There are so many nice perks with this site - a monthly jackpot (that I've won twice now), a $1 cash bonus per active referral that signs up, and a cashout bonus whenever one of your referrals cashes out. There are always nice contests and frequent daily bonuses, and (most importantly) this is a site that pays, and pays consistently! Even though I got paid kind of early this month, generally payments go out around the 20th of every month or a little after.

Many good reasons to join this site, and members are accepted from the US, UK, Canada, & Australia. If you haven't signed up with this one before, go for it!

UPDATE 06/05/2009: This site is in the process of being sold and has been inactive for 2+ months, so I am considering it closed/inactive for now.
.


No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter