*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Got Paid Update #139: Gomez PEER

It's been a while, but I finally have a new payment to report from good old Gomez PEER! I got paid $6.00 today (16th July) for my June 2013 PEER payment. Previously, for the last few years, I had been averaging getting paid about every three months (about four times a year).

This time, however, is the first time I've been paid by Gomez in about ten months, but that's totally my fault, not theirs. Around the time I would have normally been looking for my usual payment in December of last year, I was using a program on my computer daily and for hours at a time that Gomez didn't really interfere with, but it was a little too much hassle to have both running at the same time so I shut the PEER off for a while, and did so several times over the course of the next several months. When I eventually turned it back on full time, I was relieved to see that I was still at active status despite my not running it nearly as often as I had been.

That all said, the PEER really doesn't interfere with anything at all or slow my computer down at all, at least that's been my experience in running it (pretty much non-stop all the time, for the most part) since the summer of 2008. It really just doesn't and I pretty much don't even know it's there and running most of the time. When I had it shut off last winter and this spring, it was mainly because of the OTHER program I was using that took up so many resources, not because of anything the PEER does or doesn't do.

The only time I ever even notice it's there is the rare occasion my Internet burps for a second, and when everything rights itself the little PEER window will pop up. That is pretty much it, otherwise I'd forget it was there altogether (except for when they pay me, of course!!).

You can install the PEER on as many computers as you have access to do so. I'd have it running full-time on my significant other's laptop too, except it was an old slow one and now it's broken anyway. Whenever we get around to replacing his laptop, I plan to install the PEER on it too (and thus make even more money with the PEER).

Gomez was acquired by a company called Compuware a few years ago but they apparently just now got around to revising the Gomez PEER section of their website, and apparently some of it was real recent because all of a sudden referral links were not going to the proper page for people to sign up and banners had disappeared, but since I noticed the problem (and had emailed them about it) I notice it's all fixed back right now. So if you tried to sign up before fairly recently and couldn't get to the registration page, try again!

Gomez pays by PayPal and pays you automatically the next month (usually between the 14th and 17th) whenever you have accrued $5 or more in your account. They also accept members from most countries.

You can read my previous post about the Gomez PEER to see in more detail what it's all about.

And if you haven't tried to sign up before, check out the Gomez PEER today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter