*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, July 15, 2013

Got Paid Update #138: ClixSense

Just yet another payment from ClixSense to report today, which pushed me over the $200 total earnings mark. Hooray!

I requested the most recent payment of $16.17 last Friday morning and received it that afternoon. This payment brought my total earnings with ClixSense to a grand total of $206.34.

Certainly if ClixSense had had as many earning opportunities as they do now back in the first couple of years I started with them - and if I'd been more diligent and active over the past couple of years since they added more and more opportunities - I'd have hit $200 sooner, I feel sure.

Mind you, though, I have earned over $150 of that $200 total just since this past February, when I started actively working the site again after a very long period away, so I'm right happy with that. I am to the point now where I'm cashing out with ClixSense twice a month on average, and sometimes more.

The majority of my ClixSense earnings come from doing what's required on the Daily Checklist Bonus almost every day, which generally consists of clicking a few ads, clicking the required amount on the ClixGrid, reading a forum post, and doing at least two offers, or five Crowdflower tasks and an offer, or ten Crowdflower tasks. As far as the offers/tasks, I usually do a couple of offers surveys (or more if there are some available) or some other short-ish offers, and am normally through with my ClixSense activity for the day in a minimal amount of time and move on to something else.

To be completely transparent here, I also have one pretty active referral (who is also upgraded) who has a couple of active referrals under them, but those commissions just make up a little less than half or so of my total earnings since February.

And (important to note) - all of the above is only with ONE active direct referral presently (and only a handful of additional direct referrals who are mostly inactive at present).

So yes - you really can reach cashout pretty consistently with ClixSense even with only a small number of referrals, and probably even with none at all if you are pretty diligent about the Daily Checklist Bonus and maybe putting forth a little extra effort too. (And of course especially if you're upgraded, but the difference between cashouts for upgraded Premium and free Standard members is only $2 as it is.)

I've been a little behind on processing cashouts in recent weeks so this was the first one I'd had to report in a couple of weeks, but I've got a few pending ones that should be showing up shortly. And I still have that (now slightly long-awaited) big announcement to make soon, so stay tuned and keep checking back!

Not a member of this long-established and reliably paying site? Check out ClixSense today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter