*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rhino Riches Back Up - YouData Is Still Paying (Not Sure Why)

Just wanted to drop a quick note in regards to this post I made a couple of weeks ago, as Rhino Riches came back up shortly afterward and appears to be running as usual again. Reckon that's good news.

Also - YouData is still paying, though I'm not really sure why. I receive a one cent payment the first Friday in September, a two cent payment the following Friday, and nothing last week. I haven't really had time to check it out so I suspect these are residual payments from waiting clicks by my referrals since I've seen no new ads there in ages, but I don't really know. It's been all but dead since the end of April. If I find out the site appears to have truly come back to life again, I'll be sure to post.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter