*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LinkGrand - Yep, the Upgrade is Worth It!

I really had not had much of a chance to weigh in much about this other than to say it's a good deal, but I just wanted to write a little post and mention that the (fairly recently instituted) LinkGrand premium upgrade is totally worthwhile in my opinion, as well as just a good deal.

At $10 per year, it's a bargain - but even better at $20 lifetime (meaning you never have to pay again), it's a steal, totally. LinkGrand has been around for ages, is an established site with a long and good paying history - it's likely not going anywhere, so much like the other sites that offer a one-time "lifetime" upgrade option (MatrixMails, WordLinx), you really don't have to worry that it's going to up and disappear and will likely get way more mileage out of years with a lifetime upgrade than you would paying the yearly fee annually.

UPDATED 06/24/2012: As of sometime (I guess) this year, the lifetime upgrade at LinkGrand increased to $25. The other available upgrade options are $5 for four months or $12 for two years. The lifetime's still a good deal in my book (especially compared to some other sites' lifetime upgrades) - I really wouldn't want to downgrade my account at LinkGrand even if I could. I have way more ads available daily, my earnings have increased a great deal from what they were as a regular member, and I can withdraw much more often. Love it.

If you're going to go with one of the two options at LinkGrand, I'd just go for the lifetime and never have to think about it again.

With the premium upgrade at LinkGrand, you get:
  • More links to view that aren't available to regular members
  • Earn double cash on all premium links viewed
  • Added to priority mailing list & get news/updates before regular members
All pretty good stuff. I think I would have preferred to see an increase in commissions for premium members as well - it's still 10% for referring advertisers and 30% for referral views for both free and premium members - but it's still a good upgrade deal, especially at the lifetime price. (And who knows, maybe they will institute increased commissions in the future.)

And I would have to say the amount of extra premium ads to view is pretty good and worth it. I don't think I have yet to see an entire 24-hour period since upgrading that I didn't have ten or twelve more ads to view on average that were for premium members to view only.

LinkGrand is still pretty below the other long-term established sites in the amount they pay per view - but to their credit, their advertising rates are about 50% or more lower than the other sites, so it all kinda works out.

And those clicks do add up, especially since they made a lot of big changes on the site late last year. It took me a long time to ever get to my first cashout, but ever since they revamped the site in 2009, I've been able to cash out about every two months on average - and since upgrading, it's looking like I may be able to look forward to cashing out every month or even less so far. So that's pretty cool too.

LinkGrand is open to members from all countries (I think - pretty sure anyway, if not it's most), and minimum cashout is $5 by PayPal. If you're not already a member, join LinkGrand today!

LinkGrand.com

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter