*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick List Updated & Some More Notes

Just a couple of quick notes for today...

I'm going to start posting payment proofs probably tomorrow (actually I'm typing them all in today and setting them to post one a day), as well as some leftover additional sites I haven't reported on and added to the mix before.

That said, I have fully updated the Quick List (including all payment proofs so far this year) so if you're really raring to get a head start and skip the day by day thing, it's all there already for now.

On another note, I have deleted Neobux and Charmed Ideas from both sites as they've apparently deleted my accounts in my recent not-all-that-long absence. In Neobux's case, this is the second time that's happened to me. I wasn't gone all that long this time from clicking altogether but their 30-day policy is pretty strict and I'm tired of fooling with it when there are plenty of other sites that don't delete me when I get busy for a few months, and when I'm back in the groove I make them plenty of money for their advertisers clicking - so I'm just not going to mess with it again.

Neobux is a good site (and indeed paid me this year) and has certainly stood the test of time - especially coming out in a time when the PTC world was overly covered in scams and probably no one thought it would last at first - but it has, and they pay. I'm just too busy these days to fool with their strict adherence policy anymore. If you'd like to check out Neobux though and are not already a member, I certainly invite you to join under my buddy Phil at this link, who's been a big Neobux fan and made quite a bit of cash with Neobux.

OK, that's all for now. Don't forget to check out ClixSense's awesome new and much cheaper on the ClixSense balance AlertPay option:




And LinkGrand's snazzy new cheap as heck upgrades:

1 comment:

Phil ( philsfault ) Ames said...

Thanks for the link Lynn. Now, I like Neobux, I get paid well and every five days, but ClixSense is still my favorite all around site ( where do you think I got most of my Neo Refs ).

Now I'm a bit mad at you for forgetting to click an ad or two on NeoBux every once in awhile. I'm not really all that concerned that your not earning me any money. More so that you know your going to get paid.. it's easy money that doesn't take much time to earn.. and three.... well, I don't have a number three, but you get the idea.

Anyways,
Talk to you later.

Bad Lynn.. Go to my Room

Phil

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter