*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Got Paid Update #91 - YouData

OK, well, first of all, I'll just say I really don't know what's going on with YouData lately and even though I have payments to report, I'm pretty close to just removing them from my recommendation list.

Why? Well, obviously something is going on with the program, but there's no information anywhere to be found - not on the site, not in e-mails, nor in their forum at GetSatisfaction.com.

YouData started off with a bang a little over a year ago in May of 2009, and though it never quite got to where it had tons of ads like many hoped it eventually would - it was paying like clockwork pretty much every Friday up until April 30th. Other than the weeks of Christmas and New Year's last year, and maybe one or two other weeks in that whole year, I pretty much got paid something every single Friday by PayPal, even if it was only a penny and even if it was just referral commissions - which I got regularly as well.

The last payment I received was on April 30th. There's been nothing, and no ads since - nor have my referrals had any activity, so I'm pretty much assuming it's been that way for most everyone since April. There have been no changes to the terms or the FAQ on site about payments or anything else - but I did notice that everywhere that used to be an American dollar sign changed to the British pound sign a little while back.

So what's going on over there, I don't know - and if it stays this way much longer, I probably will remove the site from both my sites.

Anyway - in the interest of reporting and payment proofs, I can report that I did get paid pretty much consistently weekly from May of 2009 up until things suddenly stopped at the end of April 2010. My last five payments are on my payment proofs page at the Quick List site here, and full payment proof of the last received payment at the link below.

Whether there will be any more future payments who knows - I guess I won't give up quite yet and delete the site, but after two months I think it's looking pretty grim. Sorry to say, because it seemed like such a fabulous program from the beginning.

And since this particular one's kinda a wash today, I'll post another and better payment update today too. (lol)

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter