*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Sunday, June 27, 2010

ClixSense Now Paying Via AlertPay, LinkGrand's New Upgrade Option, And Other News

Well, here I am two months later, oops. It's just been a busy busy spring and early summer but I'm about ready to get back on track here with daily or near-daily posting. First - some big news!

Probably the biggest news of all is that ClixSense just announced this week they are now paying via AlertPay. This is GREAT news - for one thing, it eliminates the huge chunk taken out of check payments from when they previously paid by check only. The fee to get paid by AlertPay is only 50 cents per payment, whereas it costs $3 of your hard-earned ClixSense balance to receive a check payment. So this is super good news!

Not a member of ClixSense yet? Sign up here today!




And here's some more good news - LinkGrand now has a premium member option somewhat similar to that of ClixSense and the other old standbys. You can either pay $10 a year, or $20 for lifetime (and never have to pay again) and get all kinds of great benefits with it, including more ads, more pay per ad, bigger referral commissions and much more. This is definitely a big step forward and in the past 6-8 months, LinkGrand has been paying better than ever for me, so I was really excited to see the new upgrade.

Not a member of LinkGrand yet? That's OK, you can sign up here today:




Two more bits of news to report... TikiTreasure has now changed to weekly payments. They lowered cashout from $20 to $10 several months ago, so this is an even cooler addition to the site.

If you're not already a member of TikiTreasure, you can join here:




And finally, ClickOrSignup and DollarClickOrSignup have gone back to weekly payments again. ClickOrSignup also apparently went to $1.00 minimum cashout via PayPal some time ago, which is some news I think I might have missed and need to update everywhere.

You can join ClickOrSignup and DollarClickOrSignup here:






Okay, I think that's all the major news I found while making my rounds this week. I am in the process of getting together all my payment proofs since the beginning of the year and am going to be posting all those payment updates for the immediate future - plus some new ones that will be coming within the next 1-2 months. I am really excited about a lot of these because many of these are first-time payments from sites I've never been able to report payments from before!

I'm also going to be removing some of the dead weight and closed sites from both here and the quicklist.

So stay tuned, lots coming over the next few weeks! Hope everyone is having a good summer!
.

2 comments:

Phil ( philsfault ) Ames said...

Awesome Lynn, glad your going to be writing more.

Don't you wish all your referrals we as awesome as I? LinkGrand has become one of my favorites.

smooches

Phil

Miss Money Hunter said...

Yes Phil and I thank you mightily for some of your recent signups. :)

Wish you wouldn't leave TW tho... I haven't had to pay for it since February with only 3-4 refs. But I understand if you hafta.

LinkGrand is awesome, I dunno what they did - 'cos I had like no balance there hardly forever - but it definitely has amped up a lot in the past 9-10 months (and I've been paid four times I think since then)! It's right on up there with ClixSense, WordLinx and MatrixMails for me now (really the only ones I'm hitting daily anymore besides AdPaid). Love it! :)

Have a great week and hugggs and thanks for stopping by (and I still can't get your blog to fully load) :(

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter