*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FastEasyTraffic, Traffic-Splash, & Where I've Been

Sorry for the lack of posting since Thursday. I have been REALLY busy with an organizational/reorganizational (is that even a word?) project and then, after the weekend, now I'm deathly ill with some flu-like something or other. I told my mother it would be just my luck - seeing as how I rarely move from in front of the computer because I'm always working - that on one of my rare ventures out to the store I'd wind up exposed to the swine flu. Tho this is likely some garden variety bug I've got, but in any case, I'm feeling pretty rotten so posting may be light this week.

So since I feel too icky to make a real post today, I thought I'd just mention that I won $7 at FastEasyTraffic the other day just surfing. Most of the major traffic exchanges have promos going all the time, but FET and another favorite, Traffic-Splash, have bunches of them constantly. (Phil's already got the market cornered on Phil Loves Traffic-Splash blogging so I won't do the same, but I do love Traffic-Splash!)

But even if you don't have anything to bigtime promote, I know most of you out there are looking for money - well, there ya go, a free $7 was up for grabs if you'd been there. And the traffic exchanges are certainly a great place to go to find places and ways to make money.

So that's my tip for the day - join FastEasyTraffic and Traffic-Splash and go surf, you might make some money or find a cool way to make some.





Now pardon me while I go crawl back under my rock and wish I was dead for a while. I haven't been sick with something like this in a looong time and it's miserable. See ya when I get well again (at least I hope I do!!).
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter