*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clickbank Pirate

I don't do this too often and step out of the GPT/PTC/PTR box here at the Guide, but I know there is the occasional reader here who is looking for ways to make serious money online and not just extra cash and pin money, so I've got one of those for today.

Brand new and just released this week, Clickbank Pirate comes from the crack team of Soren Jordansen and Cindy Battye, whose names you probably know if you read anything at all revolving around Internet and network marketing.

This is a totally and completely plug-n-play system, and when I say totally and completely - I mean 100%. I like what Paul Kinder of Traffic-Splash and Affiliate Funnel said about it best, because it pretty much says it all, so I'm going to shamelessly swipe that (sort of) and explain what you don't have to do with Clickbank Pirate:
  • You don't have to sell anything
  • You don't have to learn HTML or any of that techy stuff
  • You don't have to have your own website or domain name
  • You don't have to pay for your own hosting
  • You don't have to install a blog
  • You don't have to pay for an autoresponder every month
  • You don't have to upload rebranded e-books constantly
  • You don't have to write any blog posts or e-mails
In short, you don't have to do ANYTHING but promote it and send traffic to your sites and pages. They do everything else for you, and when I say everything - I mean EVERYTHING.

It's not free, but it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and it's a shockingly simple system that can make you at least $1,000 per month without a website or a product of your own. Everybody knows that Clickbank is THE place to start and make the simplest and easiest money online, but then when you get into it, it all looks so complicated. I've leaned in that direction many a time and then leaned just as fast in the other direction because it was more than I wanted to fool with.

This system takes all of that frustration and complication out of the equation and does every single thing for you. EVERY single thing. You don't have to do any followup, nothing - all you have to do is promote it.

I'm not going to yap about it further - if you really want to make major money online, you should just go check Clickbank Pirate out right now. Some things profess to be "plug-n-play" and then when you get into the back end, there's all kinds of other stuff and it's really not plug-n-play. But this really IS.

Click the link or the banner and go see Clickbank Pirate for yourself. Yarrrrrr! :)

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter