*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, July 9, 2009

News, New "Read Before You Start" Info, Updates on Listed Sites, & Hey, Wow, I'm in a Video!

After all that other (ugh), let's talk about some more interesting and cool stuff and noteworthy updates, shall we? Yeah!

First, a small bit of community news - just a quick note that DealBarbiePays, under its new ownership, now offers instant and fee-free PayPal payments. So anytime you reach cashout minimum there, you no longer have to wait 35-ish days to get paid, payments via PayPal are now instantly processed. Payment by check or gift cards will be sent out twice monthly on the 15th and 30th of every month.

If there's anything else much going on around in the GPT/PTC/PTR community this week, I haven't read it, so that's about all I know. Then again I'm kind of not just having a blonde moment but a blonde week this week, so, eh. LOL.

Now for some updates here on the site...

You may or may not have noticed I have been doing a little "housecleaning" here and there and tweaking the site. I've fixed some broken links (Moonlilly's Legend, for one), been replacing some recently-gone-missing banners (like the one I previously had for My Flipper Cash), updating some necessary info (like the fact that the survey site Your2Cents is now associated with and accessed through Toluna), and just been doing some general fixing and fixer-upping that's going to save me time and allow me to not only work on more money stuff but be able to spend less time on headachey details here that I had to deal with the way I had things before, and more time on the stuff that's valuable to you. So that's cool.

AND I have a big project I have been working on for a few months now (which mainly the ever-changing world of GPT/PTR/PTC has held up as well as my obsessive compulsiveness trying to make sure all links are correct) and a whole, whole bunch of new posts about new (to here) sites coming up. So stay tuned for all that.

NEW TO GPT/PTC/PTR? READ HERE: One thing I finally did get up over here was completely updated and revised "Read Before You Start" basic information, which I tossed into an older post (click HERE). This is mainly for folks new to GPT/PTR/PTC and other online stuff, but if any of you veterans take a look and notice I left anything important out - please drop me a line and let me know! I think I covered most of the need-to-know stuff (and granted, a lot of the more thorough information is in the tutorials I have linked from the post) but if you think of something major I missed, please give me a shout.

And hey, look - I'm in a video HERE, wow! Phil and I recently crossed paths and have this kinda mutual admiration thing going on as far as each other's online $$ endeavors lately, and he has recently dipped his toes into making instructional videos - they're very, very, VERY funny but also extremely informative and helpful, especially if you're new to all this online stuff - and he used my site as an example to show off a splash page maker he's using, and now owes me a cup of coffee to replace the one I spit out laughing while taking a sip and watching the video (really it's my fault, I should have known better anyways).

Anyway, this video's really great and funny as well as educational about the program he's demonstrating, so check it out. Don't worry, I'm not going to start doing videos too - the thought of me attempting an instructional video of that sort has my significant other in paroxysms of laughter on the floor at the thought, matter of fact. There is a REASON I do most of my communication via the written word - I'm blonde, Southern, and I can write a book about anything and for days, but ask me to explain it on the phone or in person and really the only person I'm going to make any sense to is myself, so... yeah!

Phil's very good at it though, and hilarious, so check out this video and the others on his site, and just check his site out anyway - he's into many online ops but also some GPT/PTC/etc action too, and I actually learned something I didn't know about CashCrate today from his blog and video on it so yeah, put You Will Not Get Rich From This Blog (click HERE) on your reading rounds, it's a lot of fun and you might find something really cool through it!

OK - I have got payment reports, more site recommendations, and other stuff on tap to get this place back to normal - this week has been somewhat of an exercise in catching up all those dozens of things on my to-do lists for weeks and maybe getting three or four of them finished - so sorry about the lack of much posting this week, but there's more to come! Tune in tomorrow!
.

2 comments:

philsfault said...

Thanks Lynn! Anytime you and your fiance are in California, the Coffee is on me, literally ( if I say something funny that is ).

Thanks for all the kind words, I'm very glad we connected!

Miss Money Hunter said...

We might take you up on that some day! Keep those great videos coming!!

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter