*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, July 10, 2009

Got Paid Update #67 - Charmed Ideas

What's cooler than getting paid? Surprise payments that you aren't expecting!

I joined Charmed Ideas about six or seven weeks ago on the recommendation of another active member of the community. $0.01 (and even half cent) PTCs really do add up and it turns out Charmed Ideas sends a fair amount of paid e-mail daily too, so I had been pretty thrilled with how that was going.

Since the site has a bit of a high cashout minimum at $7, I wasn't really expecting to cashout anytime soon, but lo and behold - I just happened to be in my AlertPay account the other night and noticed I'd received a payment of $1.04 on July 5th! So that's neat, I like knowing when I'm going to get paid but the sites that do random payouts, that's kind of cool too because it's sort of like Christmas or a surprise party or something... heh.

Anyway, check out Charmed Ideas today if you're not already a member - nice steady amount of paid mails and $0.01 and half cent PTCs, if you're like me and that's what you're doing most of the time these days, I think you'll be pleased! And random surprise payouts are not a bad deal either.

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

* Update 06/27/10: I have removed my link to Charmed Ideas as I am no longer a member (apparently deleted for inactivity)


I also got my usual Friday payment from YouData again ($0.01 today, been a slow week there), but I think I have decided to post those monthly from now on. If you missed my initial post on YouData and want to find out what it's all about, you can click here, but it most definitely does pay every week!
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter