*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Got Paid Update #50 - LinkGrand

I love "new" payments, love being able to say I got paid by a site for the first time, which I did by LinkGrand yesterday in the amount of $5.87. I would have been able to say I'd been paid by LinkGrand a long time ago, except I spent some of my earnings on advertising; then later I thought well, shoot, why did I do that now (and did it at WordLinx at the same time), because then it was going to be that much longer before I could say "hey, this site paid me!"

But I always knew I'd eventually get paid by LinkGrand (and WordLinx too, hopefully not too much longer away in the future), so I'm happy to report I did!

LinkGrand pays a little lower per ad on average than me, but there are always several every day and I'll take reliable, established, and honest any day over higher pay per ad. That said, there is also 30% referral earnings at LinkGrand, as well as 10% on an advertiser purchases you refer. And their prices on advertising not only are VERY good, but your ad doesn't disappear for a while after it's expired - ads stay on the site for a time for all to still see, even though they're not "new" ads.

Anyway, LinkGrand is great and yep, now I can say with all certainty they do indeed pay! Join up today if you haven't already!

LinkGrand.com

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter