*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Got Paid Update #51 - MatrixMails

Oh, MatrixMails, how I love thee! MatrixMails was one of the first sites I joined and it's just always been so wonderful. Yesterday I received my fourth payment from MatrixMails in the amount of $7.19, bringing my all-time payment total from MatrixMails now to $27.91.

I cannot recommend the upgrades at MatrixMails (and ClixSense, for that matter) enough. Without those upgrades, I'd probably still be waiting to cashout at both a year from now. I sprang for the Gold Lifetime membership at MatrixMails a year ago and have never regretted it; for one, you only have to pay it once, ever. Two, the potential earnings if you get referrals that upgrade are huge. But even without that, the fact that I make $0.04 on paid mails and $0.02 on PTC has made it all worthwhile (and cashout-able). You can still earn more than standard with the Gold and Silver monthly memberships, but it's so much better with the lifetime memberships (plus no repeated paying for them, of course).

Another kinda cool thing about MatrixMails is you almost always get more when you get paid than what you request, because they will pay you whatever the balance is in your account on the date of payment. I requested $6.87, but got paid $7.19 because that's how much PTC I'd racked up between the date I cashed out and the date of payment. So that's always neat too.

If you're not a member, you should be - this site is long established and not going anywhere, and with a fantastic history of paying for years now. Join MatrixMails today!

MatrixMails - Get paid

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter