*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Whoa, I Won... Again!

Remember what I was saying yesterday about contests at GPT sites being such a fantastic way to boost and maximize your earnings? And how I never win anything, so I was shocked at having won the jackpot at GetCashDollars yesterday?

Well, I don't know what forces have changed in the universe this week to make my usual bad luck change, but I couldn't have been more surprised to discover I had won another $10 in a referral contest for November from Cartoon-Clicks!

Cartoon-Clicks is having a brand new referral contest for December, and is also running a mini-contest where for every five offers you complete, you win $1 (and can be won multiple times). So head over and check it out!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter