*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Caution Feed Readers - Under Construction Alert!

I've got to do some reorganizing and "housecleaning" here on the site today - organizing some stuff, updating & editing some old review posts - so just some advance warning for those of you reading the site via feed on that. If a bunch of annoying reposts or anything like that pops up in your feedreader today, it's because of that, and it will only be for today - I promise!

One thing I am going to revise for sure that I haven't been doing is this - there are a few sites that have paid me that the owner/administrator owns other sites I am active on and have reviewed here, but haven't made any cashouts yet at that particular site.

However, it occurs to me the important information is that the owner of those sites does pay people - so I feel confident in recommending those sites where the site owner has paid me on one of their other sites. So I'm going to add those sites to the "Sites That Pay" category and wherever else appropriate. There's really only a few here that fall into the category of sites I've not been paid from but the site owner has paid me elsewhere, but I feel that should be reflected in the section of paying sites because it's really whether or not the site owner has a history of paying people that's important.

Other than that, just some minor housecleaning and reorganizing going on that you'll probably not even notice, but I've got to do something about some of this stuff before it drives ME insane, LOL. Have a great Wednesday!
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter