*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, December 8, 2008

PTClickers

I haven't reviewed a PTC in a little while, so here's a two-fer today along with the new GPT I just posted.

PTClickers generally has loads of ads for free standard members daily. I am acquainted with the owner online through some of my other moneymaking ventures, so while I have removed some others I was/am a member of from the site recently and from my own personal bookmarks, this is one I still feel pretty confident about working on.

Minimum cashout is $9.99 anytime by verified PayPal or AlertPay. Gold yearly members are paid within 14 business days, monthly members within 30 business days, and standard members within 60 business days (NOTE: see "Important Update" below for changes to this as of 01/26/2009).

PTClickers is open to members from all countries. Join today and click away!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: As of 01/26/2009, PTClickers is no longer offering cash earnings for free members, but free members can still use their earnings for advertising to promote other sites. Terms for upgraded members remain the same.

UPDATE 05/12/2009: This site has apparently closed.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter