*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, December 8, 2008

GPTFriends

Here's something different - I ran across GPTFriends almost by accident over the weekend, a social networking site for GPT'ers that apparently just opened within the last several days.

I'm not much for the online social networks - it's all I can do to remember to log into MySpace once in a while, and I can't stand Facebook, and I try to remember to get by Yuwie and other paid social network sites every week or so IF I remember.

But this one I might actually log into pretty regularly and make use of. It's very easy to work with and (unlike most social networking sites) is not so full of high-res graphics that if you're on an older or plain PC without many bells & whistles, it won't drag your browser down to a crawl (which is one of my top pet peeves about other social networking sites).

And I noticed some familiar faces from around the GPT/PTC-related discussion boards, sites, and elsewhere already over there, so that was neat and I think this will be pretty cool. I'm not 100% sure where it came from, but I think (or at least evidence would make it appear so) it's another venture in the SquishyCash network of websites.

Anyway, something new & pretty cool looking to start! I didn't see any banners up but here is the link to GPTFriends - if you're not already a member you may be interested in heading over there and joining up!

UPDATE 03/02/2013: This site has apparently closed.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog

Miss Money Hunter said...

Thank you! And thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter