*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, December 8, 2008

Helpful Hint: Don't Go Inactive On Sites You Want to Hang Onto

I am all but 100% totally bedridden with the flu or something right now - lovely! - luckily I had managed to draft several posts last week and over the weekend, so if this gets any worse I can at least still post this week.

One thing I did manage to do before I started feeling horrible was something I've been meaning to do for a while now - I dropped by some of the sites that I am not terribly active on (but some of my referrals are) and did a few offers.

This is why that's a good thing: Most sites will delete inactive accounts from time to time (some quicker and sooner than others). So if you have sites you don't work a whole lot on but don't really want to lose out of your stable of income, it's always good to drop in and do some offers once in a while. Some say once a month; my experience (with general GPT sites anyway) is it doesn't necessarily have to be that often, but you really should every once in a while.

PS: This is especially true for PTC sites and you really need to be more diligent in that case - some of those will drop you like a hotcake if you don't show up and click for a month, or even a week.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter