*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting Back in the Groove

I really do need to apologize for the last couple of months being so off-and-on here. I have a loved one with some mental health issues and things have sort of been in crisis mode since about the middle of September and I have had to devote a lot of time and attention to that problem, as well as trying to get some work done. I am sort of caught up now except for the other 14,000 or so backed up emails in my main box (I cleared 2,000+ out of another this weekend, LOL) and have mostly been able to stay on top of mail from the GPT sites I support, but anyone that sent me any e-mail since mid-September, I may not have gotten to it yet, so if it was important and you never got a response, you might wanna e-mail me again. I am going to tackle that backed-up mess this week in any case, but since most of it's expired or otherwise deletable stuff, other stuff in there may get accidentally overlooked as well.

In any case, here's to catching up! And I've got a ton things to post about over the next couple of weeks or so, so stay tuned and check back every day for new posts.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter