*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, December 1, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Promotion Starts Today at BankRollBucks

FYI, BankRollBucks has begun a new promo starting today just in time for Christmas - the 12 Days of Christmas promotion.

This one's really neat - the top 12 members who complete the most offers between December 1st and December 12th will each win a prize! The top three will win $15, $10 and $5; the next four, money from $4 down to $1; and the next five winners will win prizes of bank rolls (points) from 30 bank rolls down to five. (I've gotten pretty addicted to the Pick a Pair game over there, so if I was the 12th winner that'd still be A-OK with me, heh.)

So stop by and do some offers at BankRollBucks over the next 12 days - you could win something, and that'd be a neat little Christmas (or Hanukkah) present to yourself!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter