*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, October 3, 2008

Got Paid Update #22 - ReadersPond & MyCashHoney

My favorite thing to be able to do - reporting on payments! Here's two I got in the last few days...

I received my first payment from ReadersPond on October 1st in the amount of $12.72. The site began in July and is a part of the Pond Network along with all the other money opportunities I often suggest - MarketingPond, Global Team Club, Traffic Wave Profits, and the new ViralPond (for Freebie Force and GDI members).

readerspond.com


And I also got paid $5.38 at the end of the month for August by MyCashHoney, which makes payment #3 from this great site. I actually got so busy in September that I did not cash out there for September so I'm breaking my three-month streak of payments from there.

(UPDATE: MyCashHoney closed as of 11/30/2008)

On another note, I have decided for the time being to suspend the daily contest updates. It was very time consuming to gather and organize that information and really has been what's kept me from regular posting here the last 4-5 weeks, I have just gotten so busy that I didn't have time for doing that but I wasn't posting much because that task kept hanging over my head.

Pretty much all of the sites I recommend have regular and great contests, and if you're a member of them you are getting the same e-mails I am anyway, so I know a lot of it was repetitive information as it was.

The most important things when it comes to GPT/PTC/PTR, of course, are sites that pay and are are good and dependable... so for now I will be focusing mainly on payments, news, and other updates about the sites I have listed as well as reviewing any new sites I think are worthwhile, and of course will still be posting some contest news here and there - just not a huge list as it was every single day... and that should allow me time to be able to post more often and regularly than I have been the last several weeks.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! See you next week!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter