*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New at BankRollBucks!

Well, not so new anymore, actually, but I've been meaning to post about this for weeks, so I figured today was as good a day as any to do it. :)

BankRollBucks now has this cool little game that I just think is a lot of fun called Pick a Pair. You're presented with six adorable little piggy banks, and for 10 bank rolls (points), you get to choose two of the piggy banks. The system will tell you how much $ is in the first bank, and then you can either keep that, or choose the second bank instead, in which the amount could be higher or lower.

I finally got to play it yesterday (I have been kinda low on bank rolls over there, LOL) and my first bank had 10 cents in it, so I decided to go for the second one and voila! I won 20 cents.

You can play twice a day, and each play is 10 bank rolls each. I don't usually do a lot with points I accrue various places - some I'll turn into advertising or save for an Amazon gift card maybe - but I much prefer stuff like this at BankRollBucks where I can turn them over to win a little cash, or turn them into cash added to my balance (MyCashHoney and Ozzy's Direct Pay both offer that option). Plus, this little game is fun!

So head over to BankRollBucks today and take your shot at the piggy banks in Pick a Pair!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter