*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some End of Month Notes...

Well, September was pretty much a wash and a real crazy (and in some cases really bad) month for me, so once again I'm apologizing for falling so far behind. With a new month starting tomorrow, I'm hoping to kick things back into gear and more "normal" here again... fingers crossed.

So just a few "end of the month" notes... first, I have once again removed MyDoggieDollars from the site. In fact, MyDoggieDollars as it was doesn't even exist anymore. It's been kind of a peculiar thing and a little confusing to me as to exactly what happened. When the site reopened, I was suddenly getting emails about it being open again, new offers being added, etc. I logged in and found my old balance still there, and decided to turn all but about 23 cents of it into advertising. A few days after that, I got another email saying inactive accounts would be deleted. I wasn't too concerned about that since I'd just logged in and bought some advertising... but was kind of shocked a day or two after that to find I apparently had been deleted. Turns out the same or similar happened to some other folks, and now the whole site has been remodeled and with a new name. In any case, things like that are usually the end for me of fooling with a site, but good luck to anyone who sticks with that one, wish you the best.

I have also removed GainPay from the site for now. I am fine with taking several months to rack up a significant balance (as with most of the paid email sites and such), but 18 cents in over six months is much too low, and people are starting to report no pay/slow pay with them. I can't promote a site I don't feel is worth my time or yours so off they go from here.

That about wraps it up for now, hopefully starting tomorrow things get back to normal around here and I have enough time to be able to report on daily contests again. September was just an awful month, really.

And since it's the last day of the month, don't forget to cash out at the places that require it by the end of the month! I didn't accrue as much this month as I have been recently because I was just too busy with other work and stuff all month, but next month should be a nice one.

Good luck and hope you all made some money in September!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter