*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, September 22, 2008

Got Paid Update #21 - Ozzys, MatrixMails, Pirate's Riches & DonkeyMails

Wow, I really didn't realize just how far I had fallen behind here in September, and my apologies! Things have been extraordinarily busy with other work this month and I am just now getting a chance to get caught up. I will get contest updates back in a groove shortly.

For now, let's kickstart things here again with something I know is a favorite topic of most - payments!! I've gotten four more payments for August in September since I last posted, three of which have never paid me before so that's even more exciting to be able to report on reliable payers new to the listing of sites that have paid me.

First, though, is one that has been reliably paying me for months - Ozzys Direct Pay. I received $14.12 from Ozzys on Monday, September 15th for August payments. This is a reliably paying site, and there are new offers just about daily there.

Another of my very favorites and a long-established site with an excellent history, MatrixMails, paid me $7.52 on September 10th. If you upgrade at MatrixMails, you make way more per action than a free member - 4 cent paid mails instead of 1/2 cent, for instance - and as a Gold Lifetime (never have to pay to upgrade again) there is opportunity to make quite a large sum at MatrixMails, so it's definitely worth checking out.

MatrixMails - Get paid


Then on September 12th, I received a payment of $23.29 from Pirate's Riches. Pirate's Riches has a $20 cashout minimum, but also offers a $7 signup bonus, and there are plenty of contests and new offers added daily to help reach that cashout minimum. (UPDATE: Pirate's Riches closed in October 2008)

And finally, on September 17th, I received a $1.87 payment from DonkeyMails. I mostly do paid mails at DonkeyMails so it takes me a while to get up a balance, but one thing about DonkeyMails is that there is no minimum cashout so that's always a good option where you could do more if you wanted to rack up a good balance.

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout


So now I'm only still waiting for one more August payment, and here it is getting close to the end of September so now that I'm a little less busy with other work and can focus on my GPT activities again, it's time to get my ducks in a row and see where I'm standing in September! I think I am going to getting a lot of September payments from other places that haven't paid me before, so that's real exciting!

Will be getting more caught up this week so stay tuned - I'm back in the saddle and going to try to not get so behind ever again! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Duayna said...

Hi, are you a member of Fairy Tale Treasures? I am waiting for 2 payments [July and August.] The owner is not replying to any of my emails. If you are, is this happening to you?

Miss Money Hunter said...

Hi Duayna,

I was never a member over there so I don't have any personal knowledge about it. It was my understanding that the site was closing in June, but I guess that didn't happen? I looked around at the GPTBoycott, WAHM Voice, and Get Paid Forum today and I didn't really see anything about that site at any of those, past the announcement that was made in June that it would be closing. You might post at GPTBoycott and see if others come along that are having the same problems.

Good luck to you, I know that is so frustrating and hate to hear about that kind of stuff happpening.

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter