*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Got Paid Update #20 - BankRollBucks & Rhino Riches

Got paid in recent days by two of my favorite sites. Money is a good thing!

First, got a $15.76 payment from BankRollBucks, which makes payment #3 from this terrific site (would have been #4 except I didn't cash out last month, oops). Even though the site is Net 15, you can usually expect your payment between the 3rd and 6th or so of the next month (that would be three to six days after cashout, not the next month like many sites), so that's always a pleasure!

Always highly, highly recommend BankRollBucks - if you're not already a member, you're missing out - new offers daily or almost, great contests, and FAST payment!

And I got paid $24.61 by another favorite site, Rhino Riches, as well. Much like I mentioned above about BRB, Rhino has new offers almost daily and some really terrific contests. I usually shy away from $20 cashout sites (as you all know), but if you participate in the great contests she has over there, you can increase your earnings easily. She also has great trivia over there so even on days I don't have time for a lot of GPT'ing, I usually hit the trivia sites anyway just for fun!

Check out Rhino Riches today - fun site, really great contests, super nice admin - and it pays!




So if you haven't joined one or both of these sites, jump on in - these ARE sites that PAY!

I'll be back Monday with more stuff and contest updates - have a great rest of your weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Nice site, I really love the ticker!

I will have to do something like that : )

Miss Money Hunter said...

Thank you! Hope you keep coming back to visit! :)

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter