*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cartoon-Clicks

I am re-adding Cartoon-Clicks to the site today (I removed it when it was sold before). The site has reopened under new ownership and I've had some discussion in e-mail with the new owner as well as her participating in forum discussions with some of us, and I think she has some good plans for Cartoon-Clicks and is very committed to making it a good site and making it work.

Cartoon-Clicks is a general GPT site and one with the $1 per active referral bonus (your referral must do at least one offer to be active). The new owner has already made some good modifications, including having initially started out with a higher cashout level but has lowered it to $10 now.

Cartoon-Clicks has a $1 signup bonus at this time and a minimum cashout of $10, now paying weekly (as of August 2009 under new ownership). Payment is available by PayPal or money order.

Best new news of all - Cartoon-Clicks now has PTC on site (yeah!!!!). Also, the site is now open to members from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia (more great news!). Cartoon-Clicks offers two referral levels - 10% & 7%.

So if you're not already a member, get in and check Cartoon-Clicks out today! :)

UPDATE 08/29/2009: I am removing this site from the active list and moving it to the "closed" category as the site has disappeared within the last 24 hours in light of some information regarding apparent dishonesty & deceit by My Flipper Cash admin Kelly Ann Gibbs that has turned up since the closing of My Flipper Cash. Apparently Kelly never sold Cartoon-Clicks and the "Ann" that recently took over running the site was actually Kelly herself.

For more information, refer to this thread at GPTBoycott by clicking here.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter