*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Got Paid Update #19 - Gomez PEER

Got paid yesterday by one of my favorite ways of earning money with my computer, Gomez PEER! The great thing about the PEER is you download it, then it runs in the background doing its thing testing the performance of websites by using resources of your computer that you don't use anyway. I am very picky about not only what I download on my computer, but also things that slow it down because I hate slow-loading web pages - so I was a little skeptical of the PEER at first.

As it turns out, I never notice it, it doesn't slow down a thing and doesn't interfere with anything on your computer or anything you're doing. And the best thing is as long as your computer is on and you have the PEER loaded - you're making money!

When you apply, you go into pending status and just leave the PEER running whenever your computer is on. You don't make any money on the PEER itself unless they make you active instead of pending, but that didn't take all that long for me (about two months) - but you can still make money by referring others while you're in pending status. They pay $1 per referral and pay monthly by PayPal, Moneybookers, or Alipay (the latter two recently added).

You can also run the PEER on as many computers as you have access to (and thus double your earnings or more - I run it on my laptop also sometimes). They need people and their computers in most countries, and I believe are paying extra or another bonus right now for people with dialup Internet connections.

This is by far just about the easiest way to make money with your computer online, 'cos all you do is sign up, download it, leave your computer on as much as you can, and collect the money! Sign up today!




On another note, this $5.75 payment from Gomez PEER pushed my earnings received this year solely on opportunities listed here on the site to over $300! Keep in mind, though, that total does not include money I still have out there waiting to be cashed out/paid eventually - my complete total to date since late February 2008 is now over $600. And it's just building and building, and growing and growing and I expect monthly payouts to keep increasing significantly as time goes on.

Woohoo! I love money, don't you? Join me in some of the opportunities here and make some of your own!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter