*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, October 6, 2008

Got Paid Update #23 - CashMonkies JR

Another payment to report from CashMonkies JR for the latter half of September, received yesterday in the amount of $5.09! Since the site went to $5 minimum payments and payout twice a month, it's really easy to get that $5 minimum... I haven't done it twice in one month yet, but now that things are slowing down for me just a little maybe I will in October!

(UPDATE 12/23/2008 - CashMonkies JR & CashMonkies are being sold, so at present I will not be promoting them further dependent on the history of the site under whoever the new ownership will be.)

By the way, I have got to reorganize the site a little in the next few days - there are some things I didn't foresee months ago that are now driving the webmistress in me slightly bananas - so if you see something weird, it'll be fixed soon (or at least hopefully I won't break anything!).

Happy Monday everyone!
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter