*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More on Survey Sites

UPDATED 07/09/2009: I am no longer updating this post with payment information from survey sites I am active on. For current information on active sites, payment proofs, etc., please refer to the newer post by clicking HERE.


I had pretty much given up any hope of anything viable coming out of my memberships with Survey Spot and Greenfield Online (the latter actually used to be a pretty good earner years ago), when lo and behold - I finally qualified for a Survey Spot survey today that paid $5!

Both companies tend to send out tons of survey opportunities that win you an entry into one of their drawings, but frankly I just don't have much time to fool with the non-direct paid ones.

So I guess given that I've finally had some luck with Survey Spot, if you're not already signed up with some of these it wouldn't hurt to go ahead:

Survey Spot
UPDATE: Paid by Survey Spot on 07/19/2008: $5.00

Greenfield Online
Lightspeed Research (not bad, just takes a while to rack up enough points to get payout)

Now, this next group I'm listing below - Toluna (formerly Your2Cents) and the three with banners - those you can count on much, much more to send good surveys that you'll qualify for and likely be able to cash out on at least every one or two months. I'm about to request checks from two of them - Opinion Outpost and Your2Cents - and have more money coming soon from ACOP as well, but NFO/My Survey is usually great and easy to hit payout with too.

So I DEFINITELY recommend signing up with these four if you are interested in getting paid for surveys and aren't already signed up. The other three above are kind of hit or miss, but this group here I feel is very worthwhile to stay on board with when it comes to paid surveys.

Toluna (acquired Your2Cents in Summer 2009)

NFO/MySurvey:



Opinion Outpost:





American Consumer Opinion:

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter