*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, May 19, 2008

New: Updates on Contests at the GPT Sites

I am still going to be reviewing and adding new GPT sites, but I feel at this point there's a good collection here of some of the best, and one thing I haven't been updating on is the contests that many of these great sites run. Some of them have new contests every day!

It occurred to me when I made around $5-6 spare extra dollars this weekend fulfilling some of those contest requirements that some updates about the various contests at all of these sites would be helpful, and point you in the right direction to making even more spare cash (especially those of you who have already signed up at some of these sites).

The contests and promotions many of these sites have (and have often or continuously) are a GREAT way to keep picking up spare change. So I'm going to start posting updates on those too, so keep coming back and see where you can go every day to maximize your earnings!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter