*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Great Survey Sites That Pay!

UPDATED 07/09/2009: I am no longer updating this post with payment information from survey sites I am active on. For current information on active sites, payment proofs, etc., please refer to the newer post by clicking HERE.


I've been promising for a couple of weeks now that I would list some of what I consider the "better" survey sites that do pay (or at least have decent bonus things for surveys, like good gift card options) and that I feel are worth the time and effort. Some of these I've been a member of for many years, some I've only recently started with but did some research beforehand into whether they were worthwhile or not.

After I've posted this today, I'll get back to reviewing the "pay to" sites once again daily - I've found some good ones with some neat stuff, and all came highly recommended by their members as great sites that pay - so be watching the rest of the week for some of those!

One more note - ALL of the below are free to join. Here we go...


NFO/MySurvey
- Also known as MySurvey.com or National Family Opinion, and one I've been a member of forever. You earn points for each survey, which can then be redeemed for cash (payable by check), prizes, or charity donations (1,000 points = $10.00 cash). The site is available to US members in the 48 contiguous states only, but they do have sister sites with panels in Canada and the UK. NFO/MySurvey is great and usually shorter surveys that aren't a big pain. Check it out!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof




Opinion Outpost
- I just recently became a member of this one but the opportunity to make extra cash here is very good. You get points for every survey you qualify for, and 10 points = $1.00 cash. You can cash out at a minimum of 50 points ($5.00) and request a check. Surveys have been coming in regularly and I am close to the minimum to cash out after just a few weeks, so I'd say that's a good deal! Check out Opinion Outpost today!

UPDATE: Paid 0n 06/11/2008 - $9.50
UPDATE: Paid on 07/10/2008 - $6.50




American Consumer Opinion - Another one I have been a member of this one for years as well and feel it's worth the time. You can win money in monthly drawings just for being a member, win money in drawings when you fill out a screener (a short questionnaire), and earn money each time you fill out a survey (a longer questionnaire). International participants are welcome! Their surveys usually pay more per survey than many, so check out ACOP today.

Click HERE to View Payment Proof



Toluna (acquired Your2Cents in Summer 2009) - I had been a member of Your2Cents for years, which was acquired by Toluna in the summer of 2009, and it's been great. You can join as an online panel member, a mobile panel, or both, and when you do qualify for a survey, the benefits are excellent. Every panelist who qualifies for and completes an online survey is an instant winner of at least $1, up to $5. Every panelist who qualifies for and completes a mobile survey earns at least $3, up to $5. Some surveys offer higher instant winner cash rewards. When a panelist attempts to take a survey, but does not qualify for the study, he or she is still rewarded with an entry to their $5,000 cash giveaway. There are other bonuses as well that you can read about in their FAQ.

UPDATE: Paid by Your2Cents (now Toluna) 07/12/2008: $5.00

SurveySpot - Also worth checking out and pays, more in later updates on surveys.

MindField Online

E-Poll - Another I've been a member of for years, as has my sister. Rather than cash, you take surveys to earn points for various gift cards to major retailers like Best Buy, Target, Starbucks, iTunes, McDonalds, Home Depot, Amazon.com, and many more, as well as some other redemption options. My sister likes to redeem hers in time for giving the cards as Christmas stocking goodies!

Pinecone Research - They do pay, often and quite well, and that's probably why it's so hard to get into these days. The company website is located here but you cannot submit an application from there. Here is a place you can sign up through IF it says the panel is open to new applicants in your country (as I write this it is open for USA and Canada right now). Good luck!
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter