*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Aim is True... On Keeping the Good Quality Sites Listed Here

Just wanted to drop a quick note and reiterate that I will be constantly updating/changing things like the "Top Ten", the (upcoming) "Best Laziest & Easy Money Sites", etc., as time goes on, things change, I find new sites that really wow me - and so on.

I've already found a few new ones this week that wowed me right off the bat so some of the "tops" are probably going to change very shortly!

I also wanted to add that I've been doing lots of research lately checking to see what sites members are reporting they ARE getting paid by, which ones pay fast, and most especially and importantly, what sites are landing themselves on banned and "watch" lists with their site members reporting negative things like non-payment, etc. Any sites that people are reporting such things are either not going to get listed here or if they are listed, I will pull them and no longer recommend them.

My aim is to provide information on the better quality sites and the ones that are known for good payment histories and other positives, so I'm trying to be thorough about checking into the histories of the sites I list before posting them. The good news is that I was relieved that so far all the sites I have listed have had nothing but all or almost all positive info out there, and none were on the banned list I check every day now. :)

In any case, happy clicking and the long-promised paid survey post is coming right up!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter