*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, July 8, 2013

Site Updates: Global Test Market (correction), MatrixMails & Traffic Wave Profits (deletions)

Hi there! Just a few notes (and a correction/clarification) on some changes I've made here and on the Quick List over the weekend.

I previously reported that Global Test Market had lowered their minimum cashout, with their recent addition of PayPal and other new payment options (instead of as it was previously, by check only), from $50 (1000 points) to $10 (230 points). One would have assumed that was the case when the PayPal addition was made and the addition of payment options as low as $10, especially since that's more along the lines of how their competitors in the survey site industry operate.

I have since found out that what I reported was incorrect - Global Test Market's minimum cashout is still $50 (1000 points), but you now have the large variety of payment options including PayPal. I'm not quite sure why they made the addition of PayPal and other options, and things like offering $10 via PayPal for 230 points, if they were going to still require a cashout at $50 and 1000 points. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Still, adding PayPal as a payment option (as well as the many others they've added) is a great improvement, GTM is one of my favorite survey sites as many surveys I've gotten have been interesting and pretty lucrative, and even with the $50 minimum cashout, I was able to cashout in only a matter of months once I got diligent about doing surveys again. So, a good thing all around (but it'd still be nicer and more in line with their survey site competition if they lowered the minimum cashout).

In other news, I made the difficult decision to remove MatrixMails as an active site. It's been pretty much dead since late 2011 and really all but closed entirely, as it's been completely inactive for months. My balance hasn't moved in nearly a year, there have been no ads on the site in that long or more, there's been no news posted since November 2011 on the site, and their Paid to Read mail section has been inaccessible for at least six months or more.

I hate to remove it, as it was one of the best sites around for nearly a decade and was reliable and paying, and was one of my best paying sites for years. All things considered, though, I feel have no choice but to refrain from promoting it further.

I have also removed Traffic Wave Profits from the Quick List, as it appears to be dead as well. The site hasn't been accessible at all in at least six months, if not more. I've also removed (at least for now) Marketing Pond and Viral Pond - somewhat puzzlingly, both sites are now showing domain holding pages, VP for nearly a month now. Very puzzling, and I hope nothing bad has happened to the sites' admin. MP used to be extremely active.

Fortunately the majority of active sites on the list appear to still be highly active, reliably paying, and just booming, especially the PTC sites (like the brand new Nerdbux) and PTR sites! And all of the survey sites I have kept in my stable to work on, including Global Test Market, are continuing to send survey invites regularly and have been increasing my balances regularly, at least as long as I continue to be diligent about checking my email for invites regularly.

If you're not a member and like earning through paid surveys, check out Global Test Market today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter