*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Got Paid Update #137: Global Test Market

And yep, it's another post (with payment proof) about how since I got more diligent about and focused on paid survey sites lately, it's been well worth the additional effort and diligence.

This'll probably be the last of the survey-related posts for a little while since I don't think I have anything close to cashout right now that's outstanding, but I'm pleased to be able to report my first payment ever from Global Test Market.

Global Test Market actually a few years ago acquired a survey site I was a member of for a long time but never reached cashout on, so I've really only been working much on GTM since the early part of this year and therefore it was nice to be able to reach cashout fairly easily after only a few months.

Since I had made my cashout request just before they made the change to pay via PayPal and other options instead of (previously) only by check, I had to cashout by check (which happened to me with Toluna recently too) so I had to wait for that. No biggie.

Anyway, I requested my payment of $52 from Global Test Market on May 25th, and received my check about a month later (28 days to be exact).

The good news, again, about Global Test Market is they don't pay only by check anymore. They now pay via PayPal or check, as well as many other gift card/certificate and other options.

UPDATED 07/08/2013: I previously reported here that the minimum cashout had been lowered with the PayPal addition and was now only $10 (230 points). I have since found out this was incorrect - Global Test Market's minimum cashout is still $50 (1000 points), but you now have the large variety of payment options including PayPal.

I'm not quite sure why they made the addition of PayPal and other options, and things like offering $10 via PayPal for 230 points, if they were going to still require a cashout at $50/1000 points. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and if they had made these changes AND lowered cashout that would have been more in line with their competitor survey sites. Still, adding PayPal as a payment option (as well as the many others they've added) is improved and a good change.

In any case, great improvement adding PayPal and other options to what has been a really nice system that I've gotten several lucrative and interesting survey invites from in the last 4-5 months. Global Test Market has definitely become one of my favorite survey sites, I kinda like it better than some others.

Once again, it has really made it worth my while to be a little more diligent about actively dealing with the 11 legitimate and paying survey sites that I work through on a fairly regular basis, as I've earned over $130 from those survey sites this year alone, as well as an additional $75 in Amazon gift certificate earnings (so over $200 this year, basically).

If you're not a member and like earning through paid surveys, I highly, highly recommend checking out Global Test Market!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter