*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, June 24, 2013

Got Paid Update #136: Toluna & MySurvey

As I mentioned at the end of last week, now that I recently got much more diligent about working through my email from paid survey sites, I've found it's really been worth the better effort, seeing as how I've managed to squeeze out over $100 in just the last few months from the 11 legitimate and paying survey sites that I work on fairly regularly.

That all said, I received two new payments last month from both Toluna and MySurvey. I requested my $20 payment from Toluna on May 9th and received it (by check) on May 28th, and requested my $15 payment from MySurvey also on the 9th and received it ten days later.

MySurvey made the change from check payments to PayPal a while back, which has been wonderful. The site is US only, but the company has sister sites in both the UK and in Canada. Unfortunately they have not been accepting new applicants for a while, but hopefully they will again before too long.

Toluna, on the other hand, has grown exponentially over the years and continues to make lots of improvements to their program, and is always accepting new members (from the US and Canada). Toluna acquired the old Your2Cents survey program several years ago and later acquired Greenfield Online, which way back when seemed to consistently send out survey invites that were hard to qualify for the actual survey, but since the Toluna change, I get and qualify for paying surveys regularly, which has been great.

Toluna also just added payments by PayPal (added pretty much right after I requested my payment by check, which was the only option for cash payments at the time - figures!). This is a huge and wonderful improvement, in any case! They also have a lot of neat extras on the site which are worth checking out too.

If you're not a member already, head on over to Toluna and check it out today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof (MySurvey)

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof (Toluna)

2 comments:

Russ Benk said...

Congratulations on your payments, always nice when your filling out of surveys pays off.

Miss Money Hunter said...

Indeed it is! It can really add up over time, or across several survey sites, and some of them pay individually very well on a regular basis!

Thanks for dropping by & thanks for the comment! -- MMH

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter